Get help for the one you love
Ian Rabb is a certified interventionist and has been active in the recovery community for decades, helping hundreds of people find help and treatment for addictions.
Rabb, who had the vision for Aurora Recovery Centre well before the centre opened in 2016, was honored with the title of “A Manitoba Hero” for his service work with people living in Manitoba.
He is also the head of Two Ten Recovery, which is a sober living organization.
He also served on:
- The board of directors of the Addictions Foundation of Manitoba
- The board for End Homelessness Winnipeg
- The community advisory board for The Homelessness Partnering Strategy and on the Homelessness Task Force in 2014
He continues to speak internationally on addiction issues as well and is an addictions expert for numerous media outlets.
Other accomplishments include:
- Nominated as a finalist for the Scotiabank Game Changers, an award celebrating local heroes
- In 2012, he was awarded the Queens Diamond Jubilee medal
- Was the chair of a forum for Voices
- In 2005, he was a part of the the Provincial Meth Task Force
- He also is on the board of:
- Jewish Child and Family Services
- The Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Health Science Centre Foundation